My 12 week weight loss challange

Options
Well I've tried dieting a number of times but never stuck to it. But now I have a goal and a reason to stick to it. I will be updating this post daily or at worst every other day I will include what excersise I have done and what food I have eaten Along with weekly weight.

A bit about me:- I own a pub for a living, havnt done any excersise for roughly 3 years and I weigh 128kg I'm 5ft 10 and I am classes as obese. Target weigh for goal by end of 12 weeks is 114kg
Ultimate goal is 90kg
Will update body fat and muscle mass including mesurments once I have them tomorrow

so I started off on Monday with a gym session a nice and easy routine to get me back In to excersise I was told lol and it went like this:-

5minute warm up on bike

4 x 15 squats (only body weight)

4 x 10 bench press starting with bar only and increasing 2.5kg each set so finished with 27.5kg on last set

5 minute interval training on bike 30 seconds gear 7 steady pace, 30 seconds gear 17 hill climb, 30 seconds gear 7 steady pace and 30 full speed on gear 7 repeat untill the 5 minutes are up

5 minute of intervals on rower gear 7 (30 seconds flat out and 30 seconds steady pace)

then to finish off 2 x 30 seconds on heavy punch bag with 30 second rest and 2 x 30 on speed ball with 30 seconds rest

food for the day was missed breakfast due to not going shopping untill the afternoon

lunch was 1 x half roast chicken

dinner :- 1 x 3 egg omlate with 1 piece of ham and 1 tomato

also 3000ml of water.

also in addition to the gym my daily step count was 6989

target for Tuesday 19th of May:-

10,000 steps

20minute walk or 30 minute swimming

3 meals

Feel free to follow me, follow my blog or send me a friend request