New here.....My introduction!!!

Options
Hey everyone! My name is Jenn and I'm a 32 year old mother of 2 children. My son is 6 and my daughter is 16 months. My goal is to lose about 60 lbs. I've struggled with weight most of my life and I'm just sick of it. Everytime I lose weight, I gain it all back. I tend to get bored with exercising easily and I have low willpower when it comes to food. So...here I am. I need to make some mini goals for myself because 60 lbs seems like SOOOO much weight and it seems impossible to me right now. I definitely need support and motivation which is why I'm here! Looking forward to taking this journey with you all! :smile:

Replies

• ritodcin03
    ritodcin03 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenn,
    Welcome! I just finished my first week of a 30lb voyage, and i love this site already. Good luck with your mini-goals! I think that's a great idea!
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP:flowerforyou:
    lots of good people here with wonderful information and help.
    logging exercise and diet has kept me going, and being able to talk to
    people with the same problems and goals really helps....
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. This site is awesome. The people on this site are awesome as well. Feel free to add me as a friend for support and motivation. Good luck on your journey. Just remember to set goals, stay focused, and take one day at a time.
  • surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Just keep coming back to the site, read what other people post, make some friends, and it will be easier for you to stick with it!
  • roadchic18
    roadchic18 Posts: 128
    Options
    Welcome Jenn! You have come to the right place. Good luck!