Want friends that would like to challenge and motivate each other

Options
SindyTorres
SindyTorres Posts: 3 Member
Hi. I'm Sindy and I'm 27 years old. I have wanted to loose weight since my teens but didn't have the self control to get rid of all the junk food. I have been doing great for 2 weeks and using this app has made me realize how all the little things add up. If you want a friend to help stay motivated I'm here. I am a mom so talking about with other mamas about getting kids healthy is also a topic of interest.

Replies

• laurieethridge
    laurieethridge Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have used MFP for on and off for 3 years. I find the number one thing is logging every morsel and then checking it at the end of the day. - what did I eat that is not helping me in my goals? What were my macros like? Sugar and sodium? Once I cut out the garbage... Weight ( fat ) starts to go away. I've lost 20 pounds in a little over 3 months because I eat clean 90% of the time. I've always been very under the fat. Now I'm beginning to match my fitness with my appearance. Set goals, daily weekly, and monthly - forgive yourself when you slip and move on. Push yourself HARD in your workouts and get support where you can. You can and will do it!
  • SindyTorres
    SindyTorres Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I had not noticed you had replied. Your very positive and I like that. It's key for successful weight loss. I am learning what clean eating is but it is very hard to stay on track especially when you have a lifetime of poor choices. I have lost 5 pounds so far but I am avoiding processed foods and i physically feel great!