Shake weight: Need input NOW!

Options
brower47
brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
Ok, so I've been on a strict shake weight regimen for a couple months now. I have not seen any results. The thing is, my husband keeps telling me he's seeing a LOT of improvement and should even increase my reps and the speed at which I do them. He keeps a close eye on my form (kind of acts like my personal trainer during sessions, quirts me with the spray bottle when I'm getting overheated) and even videos it so he can watch it later to gain more insight into what I need to do to improve.

Should I keep on, keeping on even if I'm not noticing improvements but my husband is?

Replies

• momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    totally not answering your question . . . but sounds kinky for your husband
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking that a sports bra could be restricting your range of motion....take it off and then post a video and I will let you know!
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    shake-weight-o.gif

Good form!! :bigsmile:
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    depends . . . are you doing it with your mouth open?
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Maybe he needs to improve his squirting technique.
  • ImtheOnethatsCool
    ImtheOnethatsCool Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You should also add in some cardio. Prancercize is all the rage this week - why not give it a try?
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Depends on what type of results you are looking for... Increased size? Defined muscle tone? I'm sure you're at least burning some calories and there's something to be said about mastering a technique. I'd keep with it a while, it's always great to have a supportive partner! You could encourage him to work on his strengthening his tongue ... it's more fun to work out together! ;-)
  • cherryd69
    cherryd69 Posts: 340
    Options
    In for response's am gonna go get me popcorn...

brown-chewing-gum-o.gif
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    You aren't supposed to get the cooling spray until the very end.

1443055_o.gif
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    bump
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    use ur mouth
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    that's not a spray bottle
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the very supportive comments. We really ARE all here for the same thing after all.
    Maybe he needs to improve his squirting technique.

He really does. It gets in my eyes sometimes.
    You should also add in some cardio. Prancercize is all the rage this week - why not give it a try?

I gave that a try but all the heavy jewelry really chaffed.
    Depends on what type of results you are looking for... Increased size? Defined muscle tone? I'm sure you're at least burning some calories and there's something to be said about mastering a technique. I'd keep with it a while, it's always great to have a supportive partner! You could encourage him to work on his strengthening his tongue ... it's more fun to work out together! ;-)

Improved endurance would be my main goal. He really is a great partner/coach. With all the supportive comments, I guess a little longer wouldn't hurt.
    You aren't supposed to get the cooling spray until the very end.

Well, mostly at the end of the workout but he gives me little ones throughout. It's very refreshing.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    Once you've advanced and can handle the weight with both hands, try dropping a hand from the weight. Leaves it free to do other things, like carry luggage. :wink:
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I agree that you should try it without a bra or sports bra. Its very restricting and the squirting should be directed at the face, neck, and chesticular area to maximize efficiency and efficacy. If your nips aren't hard, then you're doing it wrong.