30 Day Shred Journey

After hearing so many good things about Julian Michaels 30 day shred, I've decided to finally try it out. Today was my first day and it went ok. I'm used to doing a little bit more cardio so I jumped on the elliptical for 30 more minutes.
Tomorrow on day two I will post my measurements and weight.
If anyone else has tried or is going to try the 30 day shred please discuss.

Replies

• AllenKellyJohnson
    AllenKellyJohnson Posts: 9 Member
    Super Shred is amazing! Both my wife and have lost 15 each in first 4 weeks
  • Jesstaysan
    Jesstaysan Posts: 11 Member
    I love 30 day shred! Currently, I am not committed to the 30 day transformation but I use this video any day that I can't make it to the gym but can spare 25 minutes. BUT I did the 30 day challenge back in high school for my junior prom and lost 6lbs (respectively) without a harsh diet. I agree with the cardio, if I were to be consistently following the video now, I would tack on a few extra minutes on the treadmill.
  • cbkb1234
    cbkb1234 Posts: 94 Member
    I have done the 30 day shred before and lost around 5-7lbs but a lot inches! I recently gained the weight back but I am doing the video again and I don't know how this is possible but I am SO SORE! (I guess I went out of shape quick) Aside from doing the 30 day shred I was also doing Denise Austin videos and walking or jogging at least 2 miles just to speed up the process! Right now I am still super sore from the workout but I think by day 4 or 5 I will begin doing some extra cardio (Like Denise Austin Videos or going to the gym and hopping on the elliptical) But as long as you eat right and just to the video I think youll go a long way!! But way to go with the extra cardio!
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    I am a big fan of Jillian Michaels, through and through. I recently finished up her Ripped in 30 program, lost 5lbs. I wish I had measured before and after! Currently using her One Week Shred in meantime while her Body Revolution set arrives to my house. I've also gone through her 30 Day Shred, and I also like her No More Trouble Zones. I have a library! You just gotta stick with it.
  • jessica22222
    jessica22222 Posts: 375 Member
    That's how I got smaller than I was before I was pregnant. It's a pretty amazing program...especially for moms or anyone too busy to work out. I haven't commit to it because I know how hard I had to work. Should start again soon though.