Help me on my weight gain journey!

Options
What are some high calorie foods that will help me gain weight? And any other suggestions....

Replies

• andympanda
    andympanda Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    My personal favorite is nuts.
  • Lakishiascottray
    Lakishiascottray Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Ok thanks!
  • kiyapiya
    kiyapiya Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Try high calorie protein powder with nuts/ peanut butter or Nutella , coconut milk , ensure , Icecream . Lots of pasta and icecream
  • gailhamiltonstar964
    gailhamiltonstar964 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying to gain weight. I think it is harder to loose weight than gain. I think you should eat something you enjoy that will make you want to eat more. I personally love cheese which is high in cals but also tasty. There are so many varieties you should find at least one you like and have it with crackers or in sandwiches or on toast. Hope this helps
    Good luck
    Gail
  • Lakishiascottray
    Options
    andympanda wrote: »
    My personal favorite is nuts.
    kiyapiya wrote: »
    Try high calorie protein powder with nuts/ peanut butter or Nutella , coconut milk , ensure , Icecream . Lots of pasta and icecream
    thanks so much!

• Lakishiascottray
    Options
    I'm also trying to gain weight. I think it is harder to loose weight than gain. I think you should eat something you enjoy that will make you want to eat more. I personally love cheese which is high in cals but also tasty. There are so many varieties you should find at least one you like and have it with crackers or in sandwiches or on toast. Hope this helps
    Good luck
    Gail
    Thanks I appreciate it! ;)

• Ziels12
    Ziels12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying to gain weight, but in a healthy way. I disagree with the ice cream and cheese recommendations....you can still gain weight eating healthy fats like omega 3s in salmon and walnuts. You just need to eat more calories and this app will let you know what your daily calorie goal is in order to achieve your goal weight. I was still under my calorie goal today tho
  • Lakishiascottray
    Options
    Ziels12 wrote: »
    I'm also trying to gain weight, but in a healthy way. I disagree with the ice cream and cheese recommendations....you can still gain weight eating healthy fats like omega 3s in salmon and walnuts. You just need to eat more calories and this app will let you know what your daily calorie goal is in order to achieve your goal weight. I was still under my calorie goal today tho
    me personally I always eat healthy not
    even on purpose so I had to change up a few things. Now ive added nutritional
    drinks and adding PB&J sandwiches

• kiyapiya
    kiyapiya Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Ziels12 wrote: »

Why do you disagree with the icecream and cheese recommendations ? What's wrong with icecream and cheese?