Have you seen Kelly Clarkson lately?

Options
Just goes to show all the meal plans, personal trainers, and "fat burners" that money can buy won't prevent obesity. It's really is a mental game! All mental.

Stay Strong and Motivated!!

Replies

• AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    You must be such fun at parties.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Aren't you a gem?
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    Honestly, as long as she's happy with her body, I don't care. I shouldn't be wasting my time worrying about how other people look.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    she is not obese...wth. Wow just wow she had a baby in June of 2014...maybe that's her priority atm.

She is wearing a size 12 american.
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Don't hate on Kelly! I love Kelly! Kelly is an amazing singer! I don't give 2 craps about her weight.
  • veganbettie
    veganbettie Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Didn't she just have a baby?

Not to mention, have you seen how happy she looks? I mean, I know there is a ton of photoshop in magazines, but man that woman has a glow to her.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Good thing Kelly Clarkson doesn't need your approval on how she chooses to live her life. A little superior are we? How about you post your actual photo and we can decide if you're in a position to to judge.
  • msty112
    msty112 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I think Kelly Carlson looks gorgeous! So she gained some weight during her pregnancy, she still looks beautiful and can sing better then most out there right now. Putting others down based on their weight looks poorly on you.
  • jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    i believe it's called 'she recently had a baby ' im glad she is focusing on her baby and not drastic measures to lose the weight in a month like some celebrities.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Oh no, someone might be happy at a higher weight and I HAVE TO LOOK AT THEM!

Why don't you try stomping your feet while you've got that nose in the air, OP?
  • Justygirl77
    Justygirl77 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Ameengyrl wrote: »
    Just goes to show all the meal plans, personal trainers, and "fat burners" that money can buy won't prevent obesity. It's really is a mental game! All mental.

Stay Strong and Motivated!!
    That is seriously wrong.

• whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I don't give a rat's a** about Kelly Clarkson, or any other celebrity for that matter. Really, who cares?
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    200_zpsanrvgjiv.gif
  • BrunetteRunner87
    BrunetteRunner87 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    This is probably a troll, but I do think she's seen better days.
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    You're rude

B) <---not you
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    OP, according to your profile you have 110 lbs to lose and have lost exactly...zero.

You're hardly one to judge, m'dear.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    well...true. It is about self control. If she's happy whatever. Her baby was born a month after mine, not really an excuse it was almost a year ago, but I guess she doesn't need an excuse if she doesn't want one. And I don't think OP was bashing Kelly, just saying it's on us no matter we are. Don't be so sensitive.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Jennloella wrote: »
    well...true. It is about self control. If she's happy whatever. Her baby was born a month after mine, not really an excuse it was almost a year ago, but I guess she doesn't need an excuse if she doesn't want one. And I don't think OP was bashing Kelly, just saying it's on us no matter we are. Don't be so sensitive.

You can make the point that it's on us without singling out someone as a "have you seen her lately?"
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    If she's happy with herself, who are you to judge?
  • 3bambi3
    3bambi3 Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    OP, according to your profile you have 110 lbs to lose and have lost exactly...zero.

You're hardly one to judge, m'dear.

Dayum!

Also, for real, OP. Maybe focus more on yourself and less on others.