100 reasons you know you're addicted to My Fitness Pal

Options

Replies

• fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    198. When you don't mind chasing animals or kids because you know it will count towards your exercise goal.
  • fr3smyl
    Options
    197. You get excited examining people's weight loss trend charts when you found charts to be boring before.
  • fr3smyl
    Options
    196. You enjoy when you're sweaty and smelly cause you know that's the smell of calories and fat leaving your body.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    aimeerace wrote: »
    cblue315 wrote: »
    1. You've waited two days to be number one on this awesome thread!!!! :lol:

I bow to the king!

That's Queen to you lowly peasant!!! :lol:

I am
    Of course kidding. About the peasant bit. Pmsl.

tumblr_mj88inc4aw1rnzcl1o1_500.gif
  • bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    195. When you are excited to browse, compare, and find a new food scale to buy on Amazon.
  • bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    194. The words "I have to log my food" come out of your mouth the second you are finished preparing your plate. I log while I eat.
  • Mediocrates55
    Mediocrates55 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    When you've been on so long you can scroll through the GDWLH section and answer each question out loud without opening the thread. "You're eating more than you think." "You're not weighing your food." "Weight loss is not linear." "No, you're not in starvation mode." "Yes, you can have that if it fits."
  • fr3smyl
    Options
    fr3smyl wrote: »
    196. You enjoy when you're sweaty and smelly cause you know that's the smell of calories and fat leaving your body.

What's that smell?
    Nothing, that's the smell of calories leaving my body B)
  • fr3smyl
    Options
    193. Your SO begins to ask "Can you fit that/this into your calories for today?
  • NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    kgeyser wrote: »
    cblue315 wrote: »
    1. You've waited two days to be number one on this awesome thread!!!! :lol:

I bow to the king!

That's Queen to you lowly peasant!!! :lol:

I am
    Of course kidding. About the peasant bit. Pmsl.

tumblr_mj88inc4aw1rnzcl1o1_500.gif

Let's not go to Camelot... Tis a silly place!
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    192: when you log into the forums and know which thread is going to get nuked just by the title
  • fr3smyl
    Options
    191. You've picked up pacing as a HEALTHY habit.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    190. You scroll back on your wall to see the "likes" for your work out effort & you are amazed that such a simple affirmation really does make you feel good. And it does :smile:
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    When you've been on so long you can scroll through the GDWLH section and answer each question out loud without opening the thread. "You're eating more than you think." "You're not weighing your food." "Weight loss is not linear." "No, you're not in starvation mode." "Yes, you can have that if it fits."

Lol all this.

Also, when you admire people who have the patience to actually post those answers to every thread. *tips hat*
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options

Don't forget "It's not muscle"
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    SezxyStef wrote: »
    Whittedo wrote: »
    3. When your dog loses weight from all the walks you been doing. We are doing the 30 day walk challege together. Bonus- you're contemplaing getting your dog a rain coat because it's been raining nearly everyday this month.

My dog has lost over 13 pounds since I started here. He'd never wear a rain coat though.

I hope mine does...she's a bit tubby this spring...eek.

Way to body shame your pet, who is most likely addicted to kibbles and needs some sort of treatment...
  • vgnfarmer
    vgnfarmer Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    When you have a borderline breakdown for a week when the new 6.0 update messes up your net average
  • Lizrobin3108
    Lizrobin3108 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    bw_conway wrote: »
    SezxyStef wrote: »
    Whittedo wrote: »
    3. When your dog loses weight from all the walks you been doing. We are doing the 30 day walk challege together. Bonus- you're contemplaing getting your dog a rain coat because it's been raining nearly everyday this month.

My dog has lost over 13 pounds since I started here. He'd never wear a rain coat though.

I hope mine does...she's a bit tubby this spring...eek.

Way to body shame your pet, who is most likely addicted to kibbles and needs some sort of treatment...

Mine needs treatment for her addiction to eggs.

187. You stop making excuses. Rain or shine, allergies, lack of motivation. Exercise here I come!
    186. You and your body look forward to exercise.
  • natboosh69
    natboosh69 Posts: 277 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Lexicpt wrote: »
    7. When you log multiple different meal combinations just to determine what allows you to eat the most ice cream after dinner.

Haha so much yes :)