• MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    No offense but the counting here is kind of hopeless :laugh:
  • NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    82. Starting a mean person thread because @JaneiR36 was mean in her last post.

:lol::wink:
  • MelodyandBarbells
    Options
    aimeerace wrote: »
    82. Starting a mean person thread because @JaneiR36 was mean in her last post.

:lol::wink:

Classic! :bigsmile:
  • SallyinIL
    SallyinIL Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    81. That you deeply respect MFP for showing you that all foods are permitted, just not in all quantities.
  • HollandOats
    HollandOats Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    80. Being too excited about making your own post that you fail to notice important details in previous comments that could effect your response (the numbering) lol... my bad.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    79. When you know there that is that one place where you can feed into your obsessive compulsive behavior.
  • dammitjanet0161
    dammitjanet0161 Posts: 319 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    80. (or whatever number we're up to) You have used the term "special snowflake" in general conversation in real life.

79. You can't resist completing your day's diary just to see what MFP thinks you'd weigh in 5 weeks' time if every day were like this, even though you know it's not an accurate prediction. The days you blow your calorie budget are especially entertaining for this :smile:
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    You park as far away from the store entrance as possible and meander around the store so you can get more "steps" logged while shopping.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    78. 78. When you know you are going to log your food for the day, and can’t help look for the “sugar thread, detox/cleanse thread, addiction of soda thread, or meal replacement thread that makes you "giggity”.

btw...100 is not going to be long enough... :)
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    50. You're always asking the take out Perron how many calories are in you're entree.
  • MelodyandBarbells
    Options
    76. You've got all your favorite MyFitnessPal links as iPhone keyboard shortcuts

75. You made shortcuts for your exercises and some food name brands you found difficult to spell
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    wizzybeth wrote: »
    You park as far away from the store entrance as possible and meander around the store so you can get more "steps" logged while shopping.

I've done this...I even resort to pulling the cart with one hand so I can swing the arm with my activity tracker on it...*hangs head in shame*
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    74 (?). When you have to portion out other people's food, you weigh their food out of pure habit (I've done this a few times).
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    SezxyStef wrote: »
    wizzybeth wrote: »

I've done this...I even resort to pulling the cart with one hand so I can swing the arm with my activity tracker on it...*hangs head in shame*

It's okay - you're among friends here.
  • alexistexas33
    alexistexas33 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    72. You get angry at people who 'only needs to loose 5 pounds' and thinks that they're fat
  • kazminchu
    kazminchu Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    71. You unlock your phone, open MFP, then realise after 5 minutes you actually meant to text a friend instead.
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    70. You keep getting new recruits, including obese family members who have finally seen the light.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    69. You're addicted to seeing what your friends eat.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    68. You close MFP out to be productive. Within five minutes...open tab, hit M, hit enter.