not so much a goal

Options
hi, I have anorexia nervosa but I've had it under control for awhile now. I have recently started eating the normal of 3 meals a day. I don't snack Inbetween unless it's fruit or a muller light or cup of tea. Yet I've put on nearly a stone in the last few months. Is it because I'm at last eating regularly? As before I was just eating a meal a day, or sometimes just cereal. Plus for the last year I've been regularly doing 30 mins of strength or cardio workouts each day, does that have anything to do with my weight gain? I still fit a size 8 and look slim. But the scales I went on yesterday have made me feel so *kitten* and I don't wanna eat as I feel fat because I now know my weight.

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    I would suggest talking about this with your dr/treatment team….
  • naomimonks83
    naomimonks83 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Your weight gain will be through muscle gain, not fat Hun. Do NOT worry, you are all good. Muscle weighs more than fat, so logically, it is going to show on the scales. Educate yourself on information like that and how your body truly works and you will learn to retrain your thought pattern. Good look on your journey
  • gingy16
    gingy16 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much, I'm feeling abit better about it now as I've talked to my councillor so I'm just gonna keep going as normal. It was just abit of a shock as I haven't been weighed in ages. Means a lot xx