"They could be great people Kal-El if they wish to be. "

Options
Laces_0ut
Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
"They only lack the light to show the way, this reason above all is why I send them you, my only son. "

this movie has to be great right? but then again i thought the 2006 version was going to be and that sucked.

im glad they didnt use Tom Welling.

Replies

• Laces_0ut
    Options
    gonna bump this in the hopes there is at least 1 Supes fan out there...
  • psykins
    psykins Posts: 76
    Options
    I loved the 2006 movie, cause I had a crush on Superman...haven't seen it in a while though, and I'm sure that my non-16yrold self would be unimpressed.

The guy in the new movie is hot, but the movies itself looks lame...trying too hard to be 'gritty'
  • SilverLotusGirl
    SilverLotusGirl Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Might be cool. If not my bf and I can just sit there and make fun of it. I tend to like super hero movies though and Supes is pretty easy on the eyes.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    it definitely could wind up being too "gritty" but id rather risk that than having no grit at all like the previous film. no chance im seeing it in 3D/IMAX/HFR or any other format other than reg.
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,462 Member
    Options
    I am hopeful. Have imax tickets bought for Saturday afternoon. The last one was disappointing. From early reviews, I think this one will be solid. Maybe leaning too much toward action over character, but we'll see.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    "They only lack the light to show the way, this reason above all is why I send them you, my only son. "

this movie has to be great right? but then again i thought the 2006 version was going to be and that sucked.

im glad they didnt use Tom Welling.

there was a 2006 movie wow i had no clue i love the orignals always will
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    *Superman* have all the 'free' ones in all my Roku channel Qs...Love, love, love the B/W one's with George Reeves. But, Christopher Reeves will always, in my heart, be "Superman"
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    come on..general Zod "doesnt takes orders, he gives them"
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Nothing has come close to the original two movies in my opinion.