You know it's time to buy a smaller size when.....

Options

Replies

• Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    When it's been a week or two -_-

• mmd575
    mmd575 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    when you feel so much air going through your pants you feel like you aren't wearing any.
  • MK24551
    MK24551 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    LOL these are GREAT! Giving me a good laugh
  • NC_Girl
    NC_Girl Posts: 177 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    When your draw strings triple in length!
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    When you can pull on your work pants without unbuttoning them. And then they fall back off.
  • quafferj
    quafferj Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    cbills65 wrote: »
    When you have to pull up your pants every couple of steps because they slide down fast as you walk.
    I actually find this even with pants that fit when fat. Because belly is bigger then hips which actually hold your pants up. LOL Plumber butt

Glad to know I'm not the only one!!
  • 2BeHappy2
    2BeHappy2 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    When you have to try to find your highest heeled shoes just so you can "grow" some inches to wear those pants that keep tripping you...lol!
  • KrissyRawrz
    KrissyRawrz Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    When you can run out of your clothes literally

^ ditto
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    YOu only have workout clothes. And barely any shirts.
  • 32kenny
    32kenny Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    When my hubby tells me I don't look nice in my clothes because it too baggy and does not fit
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    When your underwear slides off you and bunches in your pants... :0
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    When the tank top that used to stop at your hips now comes down to your thighs.
  • abbeyjones1994
    abbeyjones1994 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    When one of your friends comes up to you after you've bought some appropriate fitting clothes and says, "I can actually tell that you've lost weight now!"
  • aliciasilfies
    aliciasilfies Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    When the tank top that used to stop at your hips now comes down to your thighs.

This! Only I use the extra length in my sweaters to hide the baggy pants!

• crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    My friends at work had an intervention where the main theme was "you look great, but you look like *kitten*. Let's go shopping"

Went to the goodwill that weekend!
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    When you look like a hobo in the exact same size that fit you perfectly before.
  • GWehsling
    GWehsling Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    When that wobbly feeling following you running is no longer your butt, but your loose pants.

And I can almost see my knees through the top of my jeans.

I hate clothes shopping, can you tell?
  • ajff
    ajff Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    When you go for a run in chilly weather and cold air RUSHES up your sleeves b/c your jacket is too floppy!

When your boobs are a totally different shape because your bra is ridiculously large. AND when your friend looks at your chest and tells you that you need a new bra!

When you look down at what was formerly a cute cowl-like neckline and realize that you are showing far too much cleavage!
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    When the pants fall down all the time and I walk out of my shoes going down the staircase.
  • 2ledbetter
    2ledbetter Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    When you raise your arms and your shirt arm holes line up with the top of your pants.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!