I ditched the diet "rules" and body image "rules"

Options
2»

Replies

• sazziek
    sazziek Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Don't forget it! And you are totally right - stick with your OWN rules. AMEN! =)
  • PersistentPresence
    PersistentPresence Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    i love this!!!
  • pdwhitlock
    pdwhitlock Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Man, I want your workout routine! I'm 60 lbs down right now and working on toning and building lean muscle. My husband thinks I've lost my mind....whatever, it's my journey. My regimen seems a little disorganized though. I saw your profile and you are an inspiration!
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    pdwhitlock wrote: »
    Man, I want your workout routine! I'm 60 lbs down right now and working on toning and building lean muscle. My husband thinks I've lost my mind....whatever, it's my journey. My regimen seems a little disorganized though. I saw your profile and you are an inspiration!

Awesome job, just keep it up! <3

• erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    This actually was a really great tip. Thank you for sharing!
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Awesome :) Love your tips - I'm a big believer in doing it your own way too. No use into putting energy into building eating habits you can't keep up with, causes more stress than anything.
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Great tips, thanks for sharing!
  • lavenderannie
    lavenderannie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'm amazed at your story. I'm in my fifties too and you are so inspiring. I've struggled with weight for years and It's great to see someone my age looking so fantastic! Thanks for sharing.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    I am so glad that you wrote this- so many times i stress over and i doing this weight loss journey "correctly' or properly. I now know that if it "works" for me then it is fine. thanks
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    debtay123 wrote: »
    I am so glad that you wrote this- so many times i stress over and i doing this weight loss journey "correctly' or properly. I now know that if it "works" for me then it is fine. thanks

Yes, we stress and over think things!! You can find what works for you for sure!!! <3B) Your body is the end game, not the "rules" haha.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!