Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

IF YOU COULD WRITE A NOTE TO YOUR YOUNGER SELF?

Options
Daniel21234
Daniel21234 Posts: 56 Member
If you could write a note to your younger self, what would it say in only 2 words?

Replies

• Trent1121
    Trent1121 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    less Beer
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    more beer
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    moderate beer
  • Altagracia220
    Options
    But seriously............Stop eating so damn much!!!! Exercise regularly!! Not just twice a month! Don't quit your old job, 'cause this job effin sucks!!!!! Get your head out of your *kitten*!!!
  • Altagracia220
    Options
    Oh crap, I didn't realize it was only supposed to be 2 words lol
  • Neversettle78
    Neversettle78 Posts: 208 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Be fussy
  • sixxpoint
    sixxpoint Posts: 3,529 Member
    Options
    Live more.
  • Daniel21234
    Options
    Dear younger asflatasapancake,

This is your older self speaking to you from the future. I know it's hard to believe. Believe it, punk. I'm sorry I said punk. I never say that. I have a few words of wisdom that might help your transition to me go a little smoother. First, stop jackin it so much. You'll get caught. They'll be an investigation. Stickiness and general ugliness will ensue. Take a cold shower or punch yourself in the nuts if you have to. But not too hard. :wink: Second, take some time to research calories, basal metabolic rate, total daily energy expenditure and such. If you don't, you'll get fat, then spend a bunch of time losing all that fat. I started counting calories, I know, you think it's too obsessive and unnecessary, but it's not. Remember, calories in, calories out. Third, brush your teeth more. I have an artificial tooth that hurt like a mofo. It got infected, they pulled it, it sucked. Try to floss too. My last bit of advice, and this is important, don't be such a dick. Be nice to people. Do the best you can. Oh, and also, watch out for women in bikinis and hot tubs. They're just asking for trouble. If you encounter such an experience, not saying you will, ok maybe, leave the scene immediately.

Sincerely,

future asflataspancake

Haha 2 words mate, not a letter lmao
  • Daniel21234
    Options
    jazmin220 wrote: »
    Oh crap, I didn't realize it was only supposed to be 2 words lol

Youll be forgiven haha!
  • Daniel21234
    Options
    Seen! Good words lol
  • BrendanDunn
    BrendanDunn Posts: 3,225 Member
    Options
    Your hot
  • ritodcin03
    ritodcin03 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    relax stupid
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    Buy Microsoft, Find Zuckerburg and give him all your money for a piece of the action :)
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    choose wisely
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    F Bs
  • kickassbarbie
    kickassbarbie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Just don't