BOOBIES WONT SHRINK!!! hehe! *Pic heavy*

Options

Replies

• oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    You look great and should be very proud of yourself. After saying that : I have to add I am so glad my man boobies shrunk:wink:
  • yumeish
    yumeish Posts: 8
    Options
    You are gorgeous! Congratulations! I've gone down about 10kg in the past year or so, but my bra size has only gone down one size. If I'm honest though, I'm hoping I will go down at least one more by the time I'm at my goal weight. :D And yay for Scotland!
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    GORGEOUS!
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,070 Member
    Options
    Good lord, you are a beautiful woman. Absolutely spectacular.
  • marsellient
    marsellient Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    You are a gorgeous young woman! Congratulations on the loss. I am much older, but started out at roughly the same weight. 42 lb gone and still wearing the same bras, which are just now starting to need to be replaced. Whatever! The body will do what it will, and having those pounds gone is a good thing. Cheers.
  • ShmareParks
    ShmareParks Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Of all the luck!!! Mine seem to shrink before anything else and they're the only place I don't WANT to shrink. (That and my brain - haha.)

Huge congrats on all your hard work, but ... to be honest .... I think you're gorgeous in ALL the photos!
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    Why hellooo Christina Hendricks. You are gorgeous and you've made awesome progress!!! Congratulations!!!
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    You are very pretty, and I am jealous of your boobies.
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Looking very nice; well done.
    Love your purple dress.
    I wish my bar size would go down. I am not as busty as you; but I am busty. My husband says they have; but I think not. (LOL)
  • greeneyes910
    Options
    Congrats....and I know what you mean.....I have lost over 120 lbs and only lost inches in my bra but Not the cup size ...MYP is new to me but it been great for the week I have been using it....its jumped started me again on losing....Keep it up!!!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    In...

...because, uh...

...I don't know...

...just in.

#NotCreepy
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I can't see any of the pictures. No boobies for me. :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Stunning.

Just keep it up and it will be what it will be.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    You are just stunning, gorgeous. I love that shape. Keep on keeping on, you've made great progress.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    You are very pretty, and I am jealous of your boobies.

So this!

Congrats on the weight loss and the boobies. You really are beautiful.
  • kckBxer396
    kckBxer396 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Did you do anything in particular to keep them? I'm not working with much, but I don't want to lose any of my cup size!. The apprehension really hinders my progress. haha Btw, you look fantastic,and I LOVE the photo with the purple dress! Gorgeous!
  • Porcelaine22
    Porcelaine22 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Did you do anything in particular to keep them? I'm not working with much, but I don't want to lose any of my cup size!. The apprehension really hinders my progress. haha Btw, you look fantastic,and I LOVE the photo with the purple dress! Gorgeous!

No, I don't do anything particular to keep them, iv seen ever so slight change in how can I put it 'over the cup spillage'?! haha!

But the only exercise I do currently is running 5K four times a week and occasional workouts using a rowing machine... I think I am destined to be busty forever!!

Thank you so much for your lovely compliments :) totally grinning from ear to ear at everyone's feedback!! :D
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Great job! And I love, love, love that purple dress :heart:
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    You're looking great. LOVE the curves, you'd make a great Jessica Rabbit for Halloween.
  • Porcelaine22
    Porcelaine22 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I can't see any of the pictures. No boobies for me. :sad: :sad: :sad:

Awww I don't want to disappoint!! you can see my pictures further down the first page of my thread, I was just shockingly bad at attempting to upload them so someone was kind enough to assist me :):happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!