30 Day Squat Challenge: Complete

agreenid
agreenid Posts: 218 Member
30 days ago, my best friend and I decided to do a 30 day squat challenge in honor of her 30th birthday and our desire to kick start a healthier lifestyle.

We chose the challenge below, in large part because it explained how to do each squat and also was five different types instead of just "do 50 squats". "Now 100!". It broke them down in a way that seemed to be reasonable.

I absolutely intended to finish this challenge. But the voice in the back of my head was like "yeah, but...". I'm happy to report that today, on day 30, I have completed the whole damn thing. I did 200 squats today. I followed all 30 days, did not crap out or phone in any of my days. I made an honest effort to do each squat with good form and really pushed myself in the last few weeks to do deeper (and thus harder) sets. Bangarang.

Bonus is that I really have noticed a difference in my legs (and butt!) and it helped me really kick up my workouts too!

Sense of accomplishment: High.

http://www.popsugar.com/fit…/30-Day-Squat-Challenge-30806625

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!