How to change daily caloric goal; printing pages

I've been on Fitnesspal for 5 days and today I finally changed my daily goal to a lower daily caloric amount that is closer to the Medical Weigh Loss Program I am on. I am on a 'modified' program which means I can drink 2 protein shakes, eat 1 protein bar and if I want to, I can substitute one and have a 'real' meal for no more than 550 calories. Can I go back to when I started and change the daily calories to 1000 and have it continue or lower? Is there any way I can print out the daily caloric goals to take to my MD so she can see what I am eating so she can make suggestions about what I need to do to get down to my goal?

Replies

• wanttobefit300
    wanttobefit300 Posts: 157 Member
    To change your goals, go the home tab, then goals. You can then click on edit and put in the calories you want to meet. I don't know whether that will go back to the beginning, but it will continue for the future.

To print out you food diary, on your computer (it doesn't work on the mobile app) go to your diary and scroll down to the bottom. There you will see a button about a printable version. Click on that and then print the page that comes up. You can do it for multiple days, but they run together so that days could be split between 2 pages. I found it easier to print out one day at a time--usually at the end of the day or the start of the next day.
  • bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    I can't think about your question because I'm stuck on why you would pick the name "grits and sluts" for MFP? haha
  • GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS
    GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS Posts: 2,573 Member
    Acronym(s) for Georgian Raised In The South; and Southern Ladies Under Stress. ergo - GRITSandSLUTS. Now that I have answered your question; can you possibly answer another one of mine? Also, where do I go to get the water intake and exercise on my Fitnesspal that helps me keep up with each meal's caloric intake/exercise? My granddaughter told me about Fitnesspal site and she is home from college - maybe she'll know; but she keeps up with the micrograms feature and I don't want to do that. This site helps me keep up with my daily caloric count and all the other things, too. I've just been putting my water intake on my meal diary for the time being. I have not been able to exercise because of knee injury. Oh, and yesterday I found a ice cream-like snack with only 35 calories - no sugar. "Outshine" is the brand name. I have not put this in my Fitnesspal to see what it calculates it as being. This will definitely help with that middle of the morning or afternoon craving. Thanks for answering my previous questions, too. :smiley:
  • GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS
    Correction for SLUTS = it is Southern Ladies Under Tremendous Stress - HAHA
  • GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS
    Just tried the Outshine fruit bars and they are more like a popsicle than a dream cycle. I'm going to check on the fruity cycles today (different brand) to see how many calories/sugar content they have in them. This will help me when my husband unwittingly tries to 'ruin' my plan. LOL! I like something that is 'sweet' for a change.
  • GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS
    Correction for GRITS - Girls - too many other states are considered the South or Deep South.