Momma on a Mission -looking for other momma friends

Options
Hi everyone, my name is Erin. I'm 24 years young, a mother of one little girl, and I work at a Middle School as a para-educator (which is a fancy term for a Special Education Aid). I have been working out and eating healthier since March 2014, but over the winter I struggled horribly with binge eating. I was still working out, mainly lifting, but I gained about 10lbs back and just recently have readjusted my goals, made peace with some things in my life and recommitted to myself.

I would love to make friends with other mommas who are on the same journey. I try to be as active as I can, but some days I get caught up in life.

Replies

• DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Hi Erin, I'm Dawn, I'm 37 and a mum of 3 (my eldest is 6 next month, my other two are 4 and 1). I'm a secondary school teacher, working 3 days a week. I only went back to work 5.5 weeks ago after maternity leave and it's been hard. I've had to cut down on my exercising as I just don't have as much time, and I've been so busy my logging hasn't been up to its usual standard.