Hello everyone!

Options
First, i'm french and my english is not perfect ;)

My names is Isabelle ans I'm here since a week. I'm a mother of 20 months triplets. I gained wait at my last year at the university and slowly i gain again...and again... :(

after the birth of my child, I was at home all times, not sleeping and my only pleasure was eating. No times for sports and no motivation too. But now I have to do something. I have to be in shape for them. I want to run and play and not be tired all day.

I don't like me anymore when i look at me in the mirror. I have 65 pounds to lose to be as thin as I was in the past. Maybe It's not rational, but it's my dream.

Happy to be here :)

Replies

• RogerWillis
    Options
    First, i'm french and my english is not perfect ;)

My names is Isabelle ans I'm here since a week. I'm a mother of 20 months triplets. I gained wait at my last year at the university and slowly i gain again...and again... :(

after the birth of my child, I was at home all times, not sleeping and my only pleasure was eating. No times for sports and no motivation too. But now I have to do something. I have to be in shape for them. I want to run and play and not be tired all day.

I don't like me anymore when i look at me in the mirror. I have 65 pounds to lose to be as thin as I was in the past. Maybe It's not rational, but it's my dream.

Happy to be here :)

Welcome to MyFitnessPal Isabellel!!! Triplets!!! That's amazing, congratulations! I encourage you to stick with the calorie counting and being thoughtful about what you eat. It is not easy, but it is rewarding! This is my first week and I've lost two pounds already by counting, exercising, and being thoughtful about what I eat!

Dreams come true! :)
  • edinbors
    edinbors Posts: 112
    Options
    Welcome! I have 12 month old twin daughters, plus a son and another daughter so I understand its hard time wise! This is a great site to be on! Congrats on your new journey to a healthier you! :)
  • crdraper
    crdraper Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello Isabelle,

Welcome. I'm new here too. Well done on joining. All the best for your goal. Hopefully your 20 month old triplets are good motivation for you, though it will be hard especially if they don't sleep well.

As for not liking you. Remember, you are very special - the person at the centre of three special little people's world! Hopefully, soon we'll both be a bit thinner and able to feel better about ourselves again.

All the best.,
    Christine.
  • zazaz
    zazaz Posts: 36
    Options
    Before, I was saying that I had no times for training, but having triplets is not an excuse...my sister say all times "you can make excuses or you can make progress, the choice is yours" (She's training a lot :P )

But it's true, and now than I'm really motivate, I find times for training :)