80 lbs. gone!! Before and After Photos

Options

Replies

• cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!! You look wonderful!
  • LuckyMe2017
    LuckyMe2017 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • MissusSpags
    MissusSpags Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Just inspiring!
  • jakey397
    jakey397 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! You look beautiful :smile: Have sent you a FR xx
  • NC_Girl
    NC_Girl Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Congratulations!
  • bwp180
    bwp180 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I needed this today. Thank you for the inspiration. I had a bad day but tomorrow is a new one and I believe I can do it too. You look amazing and happy. Congrats!
  • msyollie2015
    msyollie2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Very motivating ! Thank you so much for sharing . Great Job . You look amazing !
  • essexlamb
    essexlamb Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Fantastic you look great
  • TINAHUNTER1969
    TINAHUNTER1969 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You are definitely a YUMMY MUMMY well done, I would love to lose this amount and will keep walking and drinking water.
    How many miles a week do you walk? x
  • KrissyRawrz
    KrissyRawrz Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Well done! You're gorgeous
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Nice work! :D
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    juicybravo wrote: »
    Hi all,

I never thought I would get here! To be able and write a post on my before and after!! In 2010 I was at my heaviest. I joined mfp and began logging and being accountable to what I ate. Long story short I have never stepped foot in a gym. All I've done is walk and watch what I eat. I learned to cook whole food meals. I began to juice vegetables to add micro nutrients.

In April 2014 I got pregnant. Before that I lost 30 pounds on diet alone thanks to mfp. After delivery I read all the wonderful things of breastfeeding. Not only is it perfect food for baby; a superfood. It also helps you lose weight naturally because your body needs to burn energy or calories to make milk. It's like working out at the gym. So breastfeed my baby I did! I continued eating whole foods such as vegetables, fruits, and beans. And I have breastfeed my baby now for 1 year. Ive lost a total of 51 pounds in one year. A total of 80 lbs!!!! So here are my pics!! Thank you for reading!! Ask me any questions :)

Add away. I'm always looking for more friends!

1t7l5bnp1o43.jpg
    tili89pkocgm.jpg
    Omg! That's fantastic!
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Really great work!!
  • ummyasminah
    ummyasminah Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Awesome to be able to do something for yourself and your baby at the same time -- win-win! Breastfeeding rocks for burning calories :)
  • Grimfeather
    Grimfeather Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You should be proud of yourself! I hope i can do one of these in a year or two :)
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference! You look lovely. And congrats on making such healthy lifestyle changes for you and your family!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Great work! Very inspirational!
  • RhondaDesiree120
    RhondaDesiree120 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!! Plus since you were eating so healthy your baby got those reward also. Way to go mom!!!
  • IrmaC94
    IrmaC94 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Inspiring!
  • michelle24p
    michelle24p Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    What an achievement! Happy for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!