Anyone else doing Juice Plus???

Options
DaniM2607
DaniM2607 Posts: 12 Member
hey!!! I started doing the juice plus complete shakes on 18th May. And looking for other people who are also trying it for motivation!! Feel free to add me as I have no friends on here yet :) Dani

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    did you bring your hard hat?

not many people here like juicing as a weight loss strategy

good luck though
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »

good luck though

Juice plus isn't "juicing".... Nor is it anything to do with weightloss. Juice plus is a whole food supplement, basically a multivitamin, they also make a meal replacement/protein shake....
  • starbuckxbeauties
    starbuckxbeauties Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I take juice plus basically over half of my family members are distributors
    :#
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    No. No. No.
  • ladysam86
    ladysam86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it for about 7 weeks now and feel so much better in myself. Not really lost any weight but I feel smaller. Now I want to focus on eating healthy and enjoying my new found energy levels.
  • Sued0nim
    Options

good luck though

Juice plus isn't "juicing".... Nor is it anything to do with weightloss. Juice plus is a whole food supplement, basically a multivitamin, they also make a meal replacement/protein shake....

oh I didn't realise it was a supplement and meal replacement shake, in that case I will change my comment to

not many people like pointless and expensive supplements and meal replacement shakes as a way to achieive a calorie defecit which can be achieved through real food

good luck though

:)
  • DaniM2607
    DaniM2607 Posts: 12 Member
    Options

good luck though

oh I didn't realise it was a supplement and meal replacement shake, in that case I will change my comment to

not many people like pointless and expensive supplements and meal replacement shakes as a way to achieive a calorie defecit which can be achieved through real food

good luck though

Wow okay! Not expensive when you get given a load. I know it gets a lot of hate but so far I'm really enjoying it. I don't feel hungry between meals. I know everyone has their own opinion but I'm looking for people who have had success with it
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Never understood why people would choose to drink their calories away. Unless it involves vodka. :)
  • Sued0nim
    edited May 2015
    Options

good luck though

good luck though

Wow okay! Not expensive when you get given a load. I know it gets a lot of hate but so far I'm really enjoying it. I don't feel hungry between meals. I know everyone has their own opinion but I'm looking for people who have had success with it

as a small word of advice .. ask for those who have long term success .. eg are well into maintaining their weight loss having lost the weight using it eg months / years .. find out how they transitioned to real food

there is not enough focus on maintenance IMHO

but again the Good Luck was well meant
  • SusanKing1981
    SusanKing1981 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of friends who have had success with juice plus. But to me I think it's the amount of food they're eating that is causing the weight loss, not the shakes and supplements.

Honestly, reduce the amount of calories you consume and you will lose weight.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options

good luck though

good luck though

Wow okay! Not expensive when you get given a load.

Yes, you've definitely been given a load. At least it was free. ;)