Fit Pregnancy!

Options
Hi! My name is Shannon and while I originally joined MFP years ago, I am returning in a totally new phase of fitness: pregnancy!

Now that I'm into my second trimester, I've regained some of my energy and am finally capable of doing something other than sleeping all the time! That said, I feel weak as a kitten and two flights of stairs exhausts me now!

I'm looking for some new friends to help keep me motivated to stay active and eat healthy over the next year. Whether that means other girls on their fit pregnancy journey, or people who have been there and done that, I'm happy for all the encouragement I can get! Please feel free to send a quick message and friends me!

A few more details: I'm 33 years old, a part-time yoga teacher in addition to my day job, and 17 weeks along today!

;D

Replies

• sara_jean_15
    sara_jean_15 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 16 weeks + 6 days pregnant today with baby number one! I am also looking for some fit pregnancy friends on MFP to help keep me accountable. I just opened up my diary again so hoping that will help too. I had Awful food aversions to almost all of my normal healthy foods in my first trimester. I am sure I gained a little too much in my first tri, but I have no idea since I do not weigh myself anymore. And I do not plan on weighing through out my entire pregnancy. It helps me not obsess too much. My doc said I am fine, but sometimes I am just not happy with what I see in the mirror. Pregnancy is definitely an adjustment from my norm! Finally getting back on track now and feeling much better! I will send you a friend request! Congrats on your pregnancy!
  • suerun11
    suerun11 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    HI! I am Susan! 16 weeks pregnant! I am starting to feel human again, as I enter my second trimester. I was on bed rest much of it and really sick. But got the okay to exercise so going for it, slowly!
  • heatherah15
    heatherah15 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am also pregnant, 11 weeks today and logged into my MFP account after years of being away to make sure I'm eating right for me and this baby. It's my first and I want to stay active although I stopped running because the morning sickness was pretty intense. However! I am staring to feel better and I want to get back to being more active :)