friend me!

Options
Hey all!

Looking for new friends on here :) I'm a runner recently coming back from a stress fracture in my hip and a netballer/surfer/snowboarder. I've just started reverse dieting (but am still losing - about 10-15lbs to goal), I weight lift, log daily and try and support and motivate!

Hit me up if you want another friend :)

Replies

• Rossergirl
    Rossergirl Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I am in pre-menopause and it takes extra extra effort to lose weight. I need encouragement. I am use to being able to cut back on food & some exercise, but that does not work now. I have restricted my food intake for the past 2 months but am stuck at the same weight. I feel better and am more firm, but I need to see the scale move downward! I have challenged myself to workout 5 days a week at minimum. Any encouragement will be greatly appreciated. I do not always have internet access, so I sometimes go several days before I can log in. I hope you have a fabulous day!
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a runner too. I'm halfway through my goal. I log everyday and I message friends who don't log in a while! Feel free to add me :)