Help with Measuring Steps

Options
Since MFP isn't syncing with Samsung Gear Fit or SHealth yet, I was wondering if anybody had insight on how to record my steps. I do get an amount of miles that I've walked during the day with my steps. For instance, I'm at 1726 steps for the day, which is .77 miles. They also give a calorie burned, which atm is 156 calories, but I'm not sure how to show this in my journal.

Does anybody have an ideas? Thanks! BTW - I am not asking because I want more exercise calories. I'm not eating back my exercise calories unless I absolutely have to on account of the fact that I have a lot to lose. So, yeah, just thought I'd get that out of the way. Thanks again!

Replies

• kabalevski
    kabalevski Posts: 2 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Yes...you have to download one of their apps apparently or the apps they have listed. ...then go into that app and sync. ..

I use the incorporated S-health on my Samsung and wish they would allow that app to sync.
    Now I have that and one of their apps running in the background (pacer) so far it doesn't seem as accurate but I'll run them dude by side va couple days to check