2 Questions: Please help!

Options
My first question is if anyone has used the app couch to 5k and its other apps? I've been using couch to 5k for about a month now (19 running days) and I can't seem to notice any difference in my ability to run easier/longer than when I first started using it. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
My second question is regarding a dietary supplement called Liporush. I read nothing but good reviews about this product and I also have been using that for about a month and haven't noticed anything in particular about it besides sparatic energy bursts and the frequent feeling of having to use the bathroom (#2). Please help! :(

Replies

• SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    c25K is great. Keep doing it, and think of it as mental growth as well as physical growth. A lot of running is breaking through mental barriers.

I dont use prepackaged dietary supplements. I find out what it is my body needs and look for natural ways to get it, otherwise i supplement with individual products that i mix and match myself.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,718 Member
    Options
    Many have been successful using the couch to 5k app. I know nothing about Liporush, but given the symptoms you describe it sounds like it has a lot of caffeine in it. That is probably what has caused you to continue to struggle with your runs. Sporadic bursts of caffeine is not healthy and affects your energy levels.

Stick with the app/program and ditch the pills!
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    For some people, running may never seem easy. That doesn't mean you can't enjoy or can't do well at it. I did the C25K program. Mine was 8 weeks long. It took me 13 weeks to finish it. That was almost 3 years ago. I've been running ever since. I'm going to complete my 4th half marathon this fall. Running still feels difficult much of the time, but enjoyable none the less.
  • addyharnois
    addyharnois Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How do I become better at running though. The app is great, but I don't feel any more confident in my ability to actually run a 5k.