Fitbit not showing up.

Options
cragmor
cragmor Posts: 24 Member
edited May 2015 in Getting Started
Maybe something has changed, but my fitbit used to adjust my available calories in MFP. It no longer does this. I have reinstalled the app, and gone to the fitbit site and removed MFP there and redid the entire thing, but still nothing.
I have been gone a while, so maybe I missed some changes? Or, or something just broke at the moment? Perhaps it has become a feature for premium users only?
Thanks.

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Do you have it set to allow calorie adjustments under Settings/Diary...click allow calorie adjustments and do this from the website.
  • cragmor
    Options
    I do now. Thanks for that.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    cragmor wrote: »
    I do now. Thanks for that.

You are most welcome!!!
  • cragmor
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Odd, my fitbit adjustments still are not showing up. The only thing I am seeing is if I manually enter in an exercise. I know from how it worked in the past that I should have an adjustment showing up today for as active as I have been, but there is nothing.
    I still show the fitbit app as installed, and on fitbit it still shows MFP has access. Checking the fitbit site it does show the calories I have entered in on mfp, so the connection appears to be functioning.
  • cragmor
    Options
    Never mind. For some odd reason it just finally made an adjustment of a bunch of calories.
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    MFP has intermittent trouble syncing with Fitbit. You can learn more in the Fitbit Users group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users