Well under recommended Intake.

Options
2»

Replies

• 3bambi3
    3bambi3 Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    KasimH1996 wrote: »
    Ok. Taking into account everything you said I'll start to eat more. I can eat up to 4000 Cals if I had to but 1200 seems right as I don't feel hungry. My main aim was to lose chest and belly fat so I thought I'll lose half a stone and that would help.

Eat more. Goodness, I eat more than you to lose weight and I am a 5'4" woman. At such a steep deficit, you are losing all of your lean mass right along with the fat. Eat.

• segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    If you feel like you may want to talk to a professional about your difficulty in eating more than 1200 calories, here are some good places to start:

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1575987-eating-disorder-resources

Best of luck to you!
  • Drake940
    Drake940 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm no troll. 1200 Cals seem normal. Look at what I'm eating and tell me if I'm logging wrong.
    Breakfast. 2 boiled eggs with tea.
    Lunch : medium sized grilled chicken wrap
    Snack : banana
    Dinner: nothing more than 400 calories usually.

Sometimes I replace 2 eggs with 2 breads. My biggest breakfast is 2 breads and an egg or beans.
  • cazbit
    cazbit Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    If your approach isn't working maybe try increasing your calorie intake, I would double it if I were you and do strength training, I know through the folk on here that actually once your down into the noise (smaller weight losses) it's actually strength training that will change your body and you may look better and even be higher on the scale.

Give that a go, if in two months you still are no further forward then no harm no foul.
  • ruggedshutter
    ruggedshutter Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I'm no troll. 1200 Cals seem normal. Look at what I'm eating and tell me if I'm logging wrong.
    Breakfast. 2 boiled eggs with tea.
    Lunch : medium sized grilled chicken wrap
    Snack : banana
    Diner: nothing more than 400 calories usually.

Then I apologize but you need to eat more. Your maintenance without exercise is 2400. As others have suggested, I would eat at or very close to maintenance and start some strength training.
  • Drake940
    Drake940 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I will start eating more. I don't have an eating disorder. If I thought it was ok I could 4000 Cals happily. It's just that 1200 felt right. But I'll increase to 2000 then. Thanks for the help.