Open Diaries.......I need some ideas!

Options
dargytaylor
dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
Hello! I am trying a new route for myself ~ tracking my calories thru TDEE ~ and now my calories are 1700 +/- a few....... I would love to see peoples diaries as I am going to have a hard time getting up to 1700 cals!! I just need some ideas :) Thank You

Replies

• Michael190lbs
    Michael190lbs Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and I do TDEE too.
  • GrandmaCarole
    GrandmaCarole Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    what is TDEE
  • GrandmaCarole
    GrandmaCarole Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I can't get up to 1600. But the fastest way to add calories is to add fat. I use low fat foods so that is probably part of the problem. But I learned that my goals have been reset so I need to go lower to 1450-1500. I shrank 2 inches!
  • dargytaylor
    Options
    Mine is open and I do TDEE too.

Thank you!
  • dargytaylor
    Options
    I can't get up to 1600. But the fastest way to add calories is to add fat. I use low fat foods so that is probably part of the problem. But I learned that my goals have been reset so I need to go lower to 1450-1500. I shrank 2 inches!

Good Job!!

TDEE is Total Daily Energy Expenditure ~ in a nutshell it's a calculator that you put your stats into along with your exercise and it gives you your calories to eat to maintain ~ minus 500 for a deficit to loose ~ but some people are also saying minus 10-20%, not 500 ~ so I am playing with it to see what happens