Polar H7 + App

Options
Talan79
Talan79 Posts: 782 Member
Anyone using or used Polar H7 and the app? How does it work? Do you need to keep the app open while working out the whole time?

Replies

• CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    Have it for Droid and love it. Synchs with the H7 and you do need to keep the app open while working out. Automatically synchs up with the polarpersonaltrainer site, which has some good features tracking and monitoring workout zones and rest days.
  • Talan79
    Options
    Ok, cool. Does it record and log? Or I have to keep looking at my phone? I'm interested in seeing calories burned during lifting.
  • govenderd1
    govenderd1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Used it for about a year with android. It records and logs- you can review file afterwards to check your stats. Through the app or via the Polar Flow app You can run the app in the background if you want to say look at your messages while on the spinning bike. Number of in app purchases like a fitness test, etc.

After a recent update the app required me to pair the h7 each time. I also started running outdoors and it way a bit difficult to look at screen mid run. So last week I bought the polar m400 watch to use with the h7. Gadget of the year for me!

Do it. H7 is also compatible with other fitness apps if polar is not your style.

• andrikosDE
    andrikosDE Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    govenderd1 wrote: »
    ... So last week I bought the polar m400 watch to use with the h7. Gadget of the year for me!

Do it. H7 is also compatible with other fitness apps if polar is not your style.

Agreed 100%.
    It's changed my life in the last 3 months.
    Since I got it, I lost 10 kilos and increased my VO2max by 45%!
  • Talan79
    Options
    I tried to pair and it doesn't work. Just changed battery. I thought what I have is the H7. Attaching photo. Can someone comfrim if it is or not? Thank u. 8ileqcl0idwu.jpg