21 Day Fix

Options
DLo_122
DLo_122 Posts: 96 Member
Anyone else doing or have done the 21 Day Fix program?

I'm currently on week 1 and sore as a mother....ouch!

Just wanted to hear other people's results if any :)

Replies

• RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I couldn't eat that little veg, it is my staple. Good luck with it if it works for you though :)
  • Cchioles
    Cchioles Posts: 276 Member
    Options
  • ani_terzyan
    ani_terzyan Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I just received it as a mother's day/birthday gift from my dad (subtle way of telling me I need to lose weight lol) but haven't tried it yet! Have you been using weights or a resistance band? I haven't had a chance to buy them yet and I think that's what's keeping me from starting!

Glad it's working for you though!
  • DLo_122
    Options
    I've been using 3 and 5 lb dumbbells....however, I have a collection of Beachbody workouts so I have a few resistance bands.

So far the workout is pretty good. It's intense for only 30 minutes. But I'll be honest, I feel like I get more of a workout with T25 and Slim in 6. But I'll do the 21 days and see how it is.

I'm not too faithful with their portions though. I see how it can work, but I found myself super hungry all throughout the day. A girl needs to eat! lol
  • elizabodwell
    elizabodwell Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started the 21 day fix extreme and I don't have weights or a resistance band yet, I had trouble with yesterdays workout since it was the Upper Fix Extreme day and it's kinda hard to to arms and back without any weights, but the Plyo (day 1) workout was a true workout even without the weights and today's workout was Pilates and I feel like I still got a good workout in. I will be going to the store to get my weights as soon as I can get out of the house. I have a problem with the containers, I can't seem to fit them all in everyday. I end up leaving a few out, it's hard to eat that much food for me everyday. I do cheat and have creamer in my coffee everyday, I can't seem to kick my coffee addiction yet.
  • cupcake570
    cupcake570 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm on round 2 day 7. First round I lost 5lbs and 8 inches. I love the containers. Really helps with portion control.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Not doing the containers or Shakeology.. mainly just adding a new workout to my existing routine. I like it. It's nice to have a different work out every day. I noticed more weight loss on the scale with 30 Day Shred than with 21 Day Fix. I love the 10 Minute Abs Fix though, it's a killer.
  • kathymford
    kathymford Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Day 1 tomorrow. I'm going to do my best to stick as close to the food plan as I can but I have a lot of groceries to buy. I'm tempted to try Shakeology only because so many recipes I've seen include it. It's so expensive though!
  • charleykayesmom
    charleykayesmom Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    21 day fix is awesome! i currently have 15 gorls doing it with me! Next round starts June 1!
  • DLo_122
    Options
    Thank you all for your responses.....

I am also loving the 21 day fix. I've been incorporating 21 Day Fix with Slim in 6 workouts, staying within my 1200 calorie/day diet...and I'm not seeing the numbers on the scale go down. It's soooo frustrating!

I'm blaming it on the wine! ugh
  • dennisecorrea7
    dennisecorrea7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Started the 21 day fix Extreme challenge about a week and a half and already lost about 5lbs!

Also, customized a meal plan. Here to help if anyone is interested!
  • MzBriz
    MzBriz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 15 and down 5 lbs so far! I am only doing the workouts though, and staying around 1400-1500 calories a day with the 40/30/30 carb/protein/fat ratios.