280 to 180.....anyone else?

Options
13»

Replies

• BlackKat21
    BlackKat21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey my goal is also 100lbs....encouragement is great maybe we could help each other with that
  • verakam
    verakam Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi newbie here. I'm starting at 121 kgs (about 266 pounds) so I definitely have more than 100 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • infobeauty4yourashes
    Options
    I just weighed myself and I'm 284. Looking to get down to 180. Feel free to add me. I would love the support as we are on a similar journey!
  • michellie89
    michellie89 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! My highest weight was 275. I got down to 242 and now I'm back up to 250. I restarted MFP today and hopefully can get down to 150. Feel free to add! Would love to encourage each other.
  • samantha0131
    samantha0131 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 189.4 this morning down from over 280lbs
    That's so awesome!
  • CheddarBunny23
    CheddarBunny23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'd like to chat with those who are beginning their weight loss jouney. I weighted myself today at 280. After my son was born in 2013 I weighed 260...that's a 20 lbs gain!!! :( I just got married and the pictures of me are just terrible. I have a goal to lose 100 lbs, it could take one year or it could take five, I don't care! I just want to be healthy for my son and hubby!

I just sent you a request,I'm trying to lose a similar amount also.
  • ExoticTaste
    ExoticTaste Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am new to the world of being over wieght. I dont know any tricks to losing lbs but i would loce to be able to chat with others that are learning a new way of life like i am trying to do. I wiegh 220 lbs and gained 100 of those lbs in just the last year
  • mandakinns
    mandakinns Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes! I literally weight the same. Please add me. I'm in need of a motivation buddy as well. :)