HIIT or weight training dvd's

Options
Nonya81
Nonya81 Posts: 145 Member
Does anyone know of any good HIIT, weight training, plyometrics dvd's. Not Jillian Michaels

Replies

• yukino3006
    yukino3006 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I know of insanity and turbo fire. Both hiit.
  • Nonya81
    Options
    I know of insanity and turbo fire. Both hiit.

Have you done these? Ive seen the infomercials and they look like good workouts
  • c50blvdbabe
    c50blvdbabe Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Doing my old Firm workouts for the weight training and Insanity for the HIIT/cardio. Alternate days for these. I like the hard workout of Insanity but have two complaints. One, I noticed the first time I did it strictly by the calendar, I lost muscle definition to the point where I could barely maintain holding a 10lb weight. Secondly, it can be a beast on the knees. I run as well in the afternoons three days a week so I modify all the jumping.
  • rumplesnat
    rumplesnat Posts: 372
    Options
    I do Turbo Fire and LOVE IT!!!!
  • Nonya81
    Options
    Doing my old Firm workouts for the weight training and Insanity for the HIIT/cardio. Alternate days for these. I like the hard workout of Insanity but have two complaints. One, I noticed the first time I did it strictly by the calendar, I lost muscle definition to the point where I could barely maintain holding a 10lb weight. Secondly, it can be a beast on the knees. I run as well in the afternoons three days a week so I modify all the jumping.

Ive done a couple of the firm videos but some of them are hard to follow along. Do you recommend any specific one that doesnt require too much coordination? Lol
  • Nonya81
    Options
    I do Turbo Fire and LOVE IT!!!!

I hear alot of good things about turbo fire!