My little progress - 3 months (with pics)

Options
Sooo I know it doesn't look like much, but I'm still proud of myself because I didn't have that much weight to lose but I wanted to slim up and tone up my body. And I feel like it is starting to show a little tiny bit :ohwell: :smile:
I know my progress is SO small compared to many wonderful people on MFP who have lost so much... But to me it still is something. And most of all, it's a lifestyle change, I'm eating healthy and exercising regularly, which is also an accomplishment in itself.

Without further justification, here's my before and after pic:

comparisonzk.jpg

Replies

• Neshmi
    Neshmi Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    To be quite honest, you looked great before and you look great now. Now, what are all those things on your wall??
  • redwingsfan6712
    redwingsfan6712 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I can only hope to look as good as you someday soon! Congratulations - you look fabulous!

Looks like you're an avid rider and accomplished as well. Horses have been my passion ever since I was a little girl. Congrats on your ribbons as well!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!