I need help losing the baby weight!

Options
noellebiele
noellebiele Posts: 3 Member
I'm a mom of a 2 & a 3 year old. I love to work out and do it 4 to 5 times a day. However, my problem is eating clean and binging on high calorie food and wine especially at night when no one is watching. I could really use some motivation and some insight from those of you who have struggled and are currently or have succeeded.

Replies

• planetwarp
    planetwarp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mum to a 4 year old and a 20 month old....same boat. I love working out too and I like to reward my hard day with wine and sugar. What works for me is working out at the time I'd normally slob on the sofa...I do a weightlifting DVD as it's slow and relaxing but hard work so shifts pounds (Kelley Coffey Meyer muscle-up). I enjoy it so much that is my treat now. When I'm finished my sugar craving is gone and I don't want to spoil my effort (plus it's usually bedtime). Fitness pal is also opening my eyes to calories in the small things like amounts of oil in pan when cooking (scary!) and if I must eat bad one day because I'm tired I know how much of a work-out I need to do to burn it off and that'll put me off (sometimes!). Good luck!