Depressed, No motivation... need serious help.

Options
2»

Replies

• MattSenemar
    MattSenemar Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Beyond the suggestions to see a doctor I would say give yourself more credit and start small. Gains beget gains. I started walking, and after that running. Now I'm training for a half ironman. It's all possible and I would consider myself lazy as well. Now I'm active. Believe in yourself. Even if you can't see a 10 minute walk doing anything. Do it. Strap the shoes on and go. Before you have time to convince yourself otherwise. You can do it. Good luck.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    giannaben wrote: »
    My name is Sierra. I'm 20, and I had a baby 8 months ago.
    My body has drastically changed since before I had a baby. I used to be 130lbs and a nice butt. A little muffin top but not bad...

Now I'm 180lbs and have a flabby butt and back fatt. Its disgusting. I feel like I still look pregnant. My muffin top is gigantic. My boyfriend and I have been struggling because of it. I'm so depressed. I literally hate looking in the mirror because I hate what I see. I also have no space here where I'm staying to workout, because we are renting a tiny room frim family till we get an apartment... and I'm lazy. I lack the motivation to go out and run for even 15minutes. I dont even do the squats i should or at hone workouts.. I don't eat very healthy and I know its honestly not that hard.

I'm so stuck. I am starting to hate myself because of what I have become.... I need help. I feel like starving myself is the inky way I'll see any real results.

You should see a doctor rule out any underlying condition and if you suffer from depression you might neeed medication. Be kind to your self you just created the most amazing gift i do hope you're baby is doing well. Remember that you're body has been through a huge transformation to allow this beautiful baby to enter this world focus on what you created be gentle you will get back on track. See you're doctor first then baby steps. Walk with your baby. You can do amazing things with a pram. Good luck wish you well. P.s ive been there i empathize.

Necro post

I love to quote myself. It's nice that the peeps of MFP want to help this poor soul but the op is from last year. I hope she got the help she needed. <3