NSV my first success story post!

Xmoiyax
Xmoiyax Posts: 25 Member
I have been on MFP for over 100 days, working out 6 days a week and watching my food intake and my progress has been slow but steady (which I feel works best for me) and I've only dropped 14lbs but I know my body has been changing.

The other night I went to San Francisco to see one of my favorite bands, and I ended up picking up a sweatshirt and a new tshirt (both men's mediums) in the size I've always grabbed, only to be pleasantly suppressed when I brought them home and tried them on that they were SUPER BAGGY on me and I should have bought smalls!!!!! I guess I'm going to have to wash them on super hot and hope they shrink up!!!

So even if the scale is moving slow, you can best believe that if you are working hard you will see the changes elsewhere!!

Replies

• 63hanson
    63hanson Posts: 154 Member
    Isn't is a wonderful feeling to try to shrink something instead of trying to stretch it out? Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!