Fitmiss Delight

Options
Hey all you ladies I'm thinking of getting the Fitmiss Delight protein powder any opinions of it? Or any suggestions of other protein powders??

Replies

• nancypnurse
    nancypnurse Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I haven't heard of Fitmiss.... I bought 310Shake online about a month ago... I really like it...
  • sazziek
    sazziek Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I take Fitmiss supplements but haven't tried the protein powder yet. I have the HERWHEY chocolate eclair....it is AMAZING. I like it bc its one of those powders you can put with milk, coffee, or just water! =D
  • JoAnn132010
    JoAnn132010 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey Friends, I usually don't do things like this but I had to share this so that maybe somebody out there will get to benefit the same way that I have. I have been trying Fitmiss Delight Cookies and Cream protein powder. They also have flavors such as Banana Cream, Strawberries and Cream, Vanilla Chai, and Chocolate. It only has 90 calories per scoop and I like to mix mine in a blender with Vanilla or Chocolate Silk Almond Milk. I stay full for hours off of this stuff and it is specially formulated for women's bodies. It gets to the point where I have to make myself eat to fulfill my daily needed calories and even then I accidentally fall short. The Cookie's and Cream that I have literally taste like a Hershey's Cookie's and Cream candy bar and I had to recheck the label and research the protein powder again just to make sure it really did have 90 calories per scoop because I couldn't believe it. I am addicted to this stuff and can easily do two replacement shakes and maybe even replace every meal but I know my body needs whole foods at least one meal a day. I also take One A Day Women's Metabolism Booster just to get any extra vitamins I might miss from my one meal a day and protein shakes. Seriously I am a skeptic with most things but this truly works and I have problems with cravings but this gets rid of them because I get my sweet fix as well as the protein slowly digesting to keep me fuller for longer. You can get the stuff at Walgreens, Ebay, Online, anywhere really and it is totally worth it!! : ) If anybody tries it please let me know your experience with it because I'm in love with it myself!!!!