Merry~Go~ Round

Options
I am currently fifty pounds overweight. My weight has always been back and forth but I was always more like 10 or 20 pounds overweight. I would lose it and keep it off for a year or two and catch it my weight before it got to high. Two years ago I was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism and I have struggled to lose any weight since. My levels are currently fine but I can not get this weight off. I am very upset and I can't stop stressing about the weight I need to lose. It even wakes me up at night. I am at the point where I don't want to see anyone because I am so embarrassed of how I look.
My diet is all over the place. I will eat good for a week and I will lose nothing... Then I get depressed, and start eating badly, until I can't stand that anymore and then I start back to trying to eat healthy. I keep trying to focus and tell myself to trust the process. But when I have fifty pounds to lose and I can't get even one pound off... It is hard to stay positive.
Please give me advice... I have read tons of blogs, articles and such but every time I try something new to jump start this weight loss, I fail. I even did T-25 for eight weeks and I didn't lose one pound. I went from no exercises to doing the video 5 days a week and still nothing.
I am just tired of starting, getting no results, getting depressed and starting back again.

Replies