Looking for friends who need to lose at least 100lbs!

Options
2»

Replies

• ShanellyBoo
    ShanellyBoo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me too! Lost 29lbs so far, got over 100 to go! :)
  • skate455
    skate455 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!
    Im a long time myfitnesspal user, but due to some ups and downs, I find myself close to where I first started. I have lots of people in my friend's list, but most have been inactive for a while. Looking for friends who are really looking to stick with it, and in a similar walk of life. I have about 100lbs to lose to get to OPTIMUM fitness level, but I would be happy losing about 80.

• skate455
    skate455 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey add me, I need to lose 100lb.
  • Eshgheee
    Eshgheee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I'm all in!!
  • BeckyK795
    BeckyK795 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new here and need to lose more than 100 lbs. , you can add me if you like. I have no friends on my list yet. Good luck!
  • JaniceMarieHaynesBrown
    Options
    Can you add me anyone on here? I know this works, but fell off the wagon before, but finally decided I need to follow through on this. Any support would be appreciated.
  • my3fruits
    my3fruits Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there I am new here I am a mom of 3 beautiful babies I am trying to turn my life around both for them and myself. All friends and support systems on here would be greatly appreciated.
  • miker2077
    miker2077 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I got 80 lbs left to lose. Always looking for more friends!
  • aifos99
    aifos99 Posts: 20 Member
    Options

You can add me! I am 16 trying to loose 100 lbs also. This is my second day here! :)
  • darkrhavyn
    darkrhavyn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've got 100+ pounds to lose, so you and anyone else can definitely add me as well.
  • slimjame
    slimjame Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am in a similar boat: I am not by any means new to this, but I am only about 15 pounds away from my original starting weight. Long story short.. I lost a bit over 90 pounds and then gained almost all of it back. I now have a total of 125 pounds to lose to get to my ideal goal weight, but I know that I will be pretty happy with how I look in about 70 pounds. Feel free to add me! :)