PB2

Options
2»

Replies

• nickatine
    nickatine Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Imagine that, people like different things?!

I like it. Tastes great in greek yogurt and ice cream, doesn't break the calorie bank.

This
  • Anniepi66
    Anniepi66 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I love PB2 in Greek yogurt and in my protein shakes. Put it in Cool Whip, too - kinda, sorta like ice cream. I love ice cream, and once I start to eat it it's hard to stop, so this is an okay substitute. One day I will learn I don't need a quart of ice cream in one sitting!
  • BramageOMG
    BramageOMG Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Goat Hoof is quite tasty actually, not as good as camel toe.. RIGHT!!?? ;)
  • afatpersonwholikesfood
    afatpersonwholikesfood Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    PB2 is disgusting. I love fresh ground PB from Publix. The fats in PB are good for you. If you like PB2 and really have a low limit of calories, I get it. Not for me, though.
  • PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    jddnw wrote: »
    PeachyPlum wrote: »
    Why does everyone get so moist over this stuff? It tastes like a goat's hoof.

Why are you eating something you don't like? Because other people get moist over it? Really?

Well, no. That's why I bought it though. Tried it, wasn't a fan, shoved it to the back of the cabinet.
  • spoonyspork
    spoonyspork Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    For me, I always feel like I'm gunna choke when I try to eat 'normal' peanut butter (other nut butters are even worse for this btw. Seed butters like sunflower butter are okay), though I LOVE it and want to slather it on for a great PB&J... which doesn't work so well. PB2 is a bit thinner and tastes exactly the same (to me). I use it just like normal peanut butter, and also use it to thicken hot cereal when I don't need the extra protein from protein powder (and have also added it to protein powder, though I think the milk proteins do something weird, as it turns the whole thing into peanut flavored water instead of staying thick like either peanut butter or protein powder).

I mean... it's pressed peanut. Just like peanut butter. Why would it taste any different? There's nothing different between it and jif, except jif has the oil removed and then a different oil added, which to me actually tastes kinda gross. At least the little oil left in the PB2 is still peanut oil. XD
  • Jazzybrass
    Jazzybrass Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    It is super weird! I had it for the first time today and am going to continue using it just so I do not waste the money
  • Naley2322
    Naley2322 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    PeachyPlum wrote: »
    Why does everyone get so moist over this stuff? It tastes like a goat's hoof.

I like mixing the powder into oatmeal and whole wheat muffins!

• rdlhuskers
    rdlhuskers Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    esjones12 wrote: »
    People have different taste buds?

I eat it by the spoonful.....

I really like this stuff. Great on apples
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    Well dammit now I don't know if I want to buy any if it's not going to get me moist. :grumble: