Odd day at the gym - all good looking people

Options
mikegl1
mikegl1 Posts: 238 Member
Today was an odd day at the gym because of all the good looking people. Not a single person in the gym was average (except me). They all had good looks and killer bodies. Anyone ever have one of those days? I'll admit that most of the time I am very focused on my working out, have my headset in and only notice the people doing odd stuff or the ones on the machine or using the weights I want to use but today I almost felt like cutting the workout a bit short.

Replies

• bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    that would actually motivate me to work harder, rather than cut my workout short.
  • Lestan48
    Lestan48 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Tom Venutu's Big Burn is on so people hitting the gym. Keep working
  • alfiedn
    alfiedn Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I live in one of the fittest states in the US and in a super young, college town. Everyone here is super fit! My family is always surprised when they visit me. Truly...it's nice, but sometimes I feel so out of place for being about average rather than super fit and thin! I love it, though! Can't wait for the weather to clear up so I can go hiking more again!
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    I always go after midnight with the rest of the dregs of society. Works for me!
  • Alethea_02
    Alethea_02 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That exact thing happened to me when I hit the gym around the afternoon. Lol. I usually go around the night to avoid the people, but I definitely need a change of attitude!! A new attitude would definitely help me reach my weight goals.