Anyone know of a good fitness bracelet or watch

hello everyone I'm doing the forty days lose forty pounds challenge and I'm looking for a bracelet or watch that tracks my sleep heart Etc. a good one please hit me up if you know of any. Also add me.

Replies

• IDreamOfEating
    IDreamOfEating Posts: 3 Member
    I'm actually looking myself. I heard the Garmin brand heart rate monitors are good, but depending on what you are looking for (Calorie tracking, etc) they could come out to be pricey. That's the only downside.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    If you do a search, there are *many* current threads on this topic. :)
  • kmt416
    kmt416 Posts: 3 Member
    A lot of my friends use the Fitbit Charge. ($130). I purchased the Garmin VivoFit yesterday - 40% off at Best Buy ($65 after sale price and taxes). So far, I have counted my steps and it seems pretty accurate. There are several differences though between the Garmin and FitBit. I have to press the Sleep button when I want it to record my sleep. A fitbit does it automatically I think. I have the HR option on the Garmin but you have to purchase an extra band. The Fitbit Charge HR automatically monitors the heart rate for you. I think that's the only different in the Charge and the Charge HR. The Garmin Vivofit is a little thicker and bulkier than the Charge, but it's not so bad so far. Best Buy has a 15 day return policy and the girl told me to try it out, keep all the paperwork, and return it if I wasn't completely satisfied.

Hope this helps some.