Minnie maud??

Options
i was just wondering has anyone followed Minnie maud in eating disorder recovery? I'm thinking of doing it but not sure if 2500 calories is too much for me

Replies

• SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    I didn't know who/what Minnie Maud was so I looked it up. If you have an eating disorder, you need to consult with your doctor for a program in eating disorder recovery. Don't decide your amount of calories from an internet source.

• niamh211
    niamh211 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    SLLRunner wrote: »
    I didn't know who/what Minnie Maud was so I looked it up. If you have an eating disorder, you need to consult with your doctor for a program in eating disorder recovery. Don't decide your amount of calories from an internet source.

But it has very good reviews and my doctor told me to eat 1500 which is ridiculous as I am 5ft 7inch 27 and weight 109lbs
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    OP, I've seen you post a lot about recovery.

You should be asking your doctor, or recovery team about this - not MFP.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    niamh211 wrote: »
    SLLRunner wrote: »

But it has very good reviews and my doctor told me to eat 1500 which is ridiculous as I am 5ft 7inch 27 and weight 109lbs

Then please get a different doctor and ask for a referral to an eating disorder program. Your health is nothing to play around with.
    OP, I've seen you post a lot about recovery.

You should be asking your doctor, or recovery team about this - not MFP.

This, this, this.