B12 shots and phentermine

Options
2»

Replies

• Jaxsonjess
    Jaxsonjess Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I took Phentermine for 4 mo, lost about 40 lbs..been off it for 2 mo now. Maintaining great, I had no side effects from phentermine and I loved it.
  • Sweetanders
    Sweetanders Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So... you guys are awfully judgy. I think if someone wants to take a diet pill and they've done their research you shouldn't condemn them. I thought this was a support forum. You should be ashamed of yourselves. OP good for you for trying to figure out what works best for you. You have my support.
  • creoledyme
    creoledyme Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am really blown away by the negativity. I would like to address a few things said to me: 1.) I AM obese. I am only 5'2 and was 189 lbs. when I first started. I have several health issues and I find it difficult to work out as much as I like. 2.) I was in the military for 12 years and am very aware of how to work out hard and not sit on my butt hoping for a miracle pill. 3.) it is monitored program that helps you learn how to eat better. there is accountability and more importantly, the pill is an appetite suppressant. I do overeat and that is why I started the AS to begin with. Also my family is obese with several health problems. I am trying to prevent what could be my future by getting a jump start. 4.) I only decided to post my progress to help others out and gain support. I appreciate all the helpful advice and I understand your points. For all the negative comments, please consider that everyone is different and we are all trying to get to a better place in our health and image and you have NO IDEA what someone is going through in their life.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    So... you guys are awfully judgy. I think if someone wants to take a diet pill and they've done their research you shouldn't condemn them. I thought this was a support forum. You should be ashamed of yourselves. OP good for you for trying to figure out what works best for you. You have my support.

Not agreeing and pointing out the risks is not "judging", nor is it being non-supportive.