I know I keep posting thins but...

Options
124»

Replies

• djwife03
    djwife03 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I actually was thinking the same thing-she is actually not at the top though highest for 5'11 is 179, she would be in mid range, and maybe your body doesn't want you to lose the weight. And if you are shaping/toning you might be doing quite the opposite since you are in a healthy weight range.

thank you!
  • djwife03
    Options
    Wondering if I should workout more? If I do then is have to eat more! Didn't weigh myself yesterday or this morning. My measurements aren't going up so I guess that's a good thing. I just wonder also......someday somehow things will change right?!! Course it's been a few months already. I really should be more accepting of myself and be happy but.....I am my worst critic.
  • djwife03
    Options
    I've just about had it! No weight loss in months and I'm gaining actually! So sick of this j
  • djwife03
    Options
    Nothing I do makes any difference. It's been months! No way is it muscle gain....not that quickly! Since last July I've gained between 8-10 lbs!
  • jojo86xdd
    jojo86xdd Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    My advice is to make sure your BMR and TDE numbers are as accurate as possible. When I started logging calories I literally went online, found like 12 BMR and TDE calculators and avaraged out the results... each was 100-150 cal higher than what MFP had set up for me. So now I play with those 100-150 cals depending on what I burn during my workouts. I would say trial and error are your best bet. Increase your intake by 100 cals and see how your body reacts or vice versa. It may be your body has hit a plateau and those 100 cals may be the answer to getting you out of it.