Looking for support

Options
hi,
I am looking to seriously get back to a healthy weight and build my strength back up so I take long walks, run...oh and eventually ride a bike

Replies

• CandiedCarrion
    CandiedCarrion Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hey, nice~! I'm so excited for the summer months where I live, because it means biking is feasible now that there's no ice on the ground.
  • smithcd5744
    smithcd5744 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi,
    I am looking to seriously get back to a healthy weight and build my strength back up so I take long walks, run...oh and eventually ride a bike
    I've made some progress ( 184 lbs to 168 lbs but my goal is 155. I have back issues and haven't been exercising but I've been cleared to do things like aqua aerobics. I have a dog who likes to walk so that gets me out twice a day for about a mile. I live in Florida so it is super hot but that's probably good for me.
    Good luck to you on your weight and strength efforts.
    Christine
  • Harlequin1983
    Harlequin1983 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I need all the help I can get! Feel free to add me!
  • sondyscraps
    sondyscraps Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm re-starting again today feel free to add me I have my sites set on losing small goals first but would love to ultimately reach a good bmi that works for me. I'm 28 and been overweight/obese all my life. I have 2 children 6 & 4, they are my reason to improve myself.