Men's Opinion - Attractive women sizes

Options
Happinessgrl
Happinessgrl Posts: 92 Member
I am just curious, for those men that know women's clothing sizes, what size are you attracted to? It is interesting to hear the wide range of sizes that appeal to different men.

Replies

• KellyRSmith1
    KellyRSmith1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I never could figure out those sizes but I can say I prefer curvy to skinny.
  • Happinessgrl
    Happinessgrl Posts: 92 Member
    Options

lol... I remember I once told this guy that I was a 14 when he asked me what size I was. I told him I was a 14 but he still didn't have a clue so I said he needed to go to Kohl's and look at the jeans and that would give him an idea. He just had to be careful that some little kid didn't see him holding up a pair of women's pants... can you just imagine the questions that the little kid would have? lol
  • g44219
    g44219 Posts: 3,665 Member
    Options
    I like em all
  • Kst76
    Kst76 Posts: 935 Member
    Options

lol... I remember I once told this guy that I was a 14 when he asked me what size I was. I told him I was a 14 but he still didn't have a clue so I said he needed to go to Kohl's and look at the jeans and that would give him an idea. He just had to be careful that some little kid didn't see him holding up a pair of women's pants... can you just imagine the questions that the little kid would have? lol

What kind of guy ask a woman what size she is?
  • abetterluke
    abetterluke Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Size has nothing to do with it. I've been attracted to women who are tiny and I've been attracted to women who are as big as me. Beauty isn't size specific. A beautiful woman is one who takes pride in her appearance and makes an effort. A beautiful woman is also one who is pleasant, happy, and outgoing.
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    griffk00 wrote: »
    I like em all

So did I
  • Dofflin
    Dofflin Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    they all have flat stomachs. I think its more about shape than size per se. You could be size 10 but skinny-fat, or size 8 but absolutely toned. The toned would look better imo
  • jaatree
    jaatree Posts: 1,967 Member
    Options
    Beauty is skin deep! o:)
    I know coz I see, all the time! :)
  • zuzi_
    zuzi_ Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    jenibethbu wrote: »

Problem is, that women have very nice body shape and slim waist. No every womam in that size has it.
  • jonnyltfc
    jonnyltfc Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I like a women who has curves a bum and boobs
  • Gabrielm80
    Gabrielm80 Posts: 1,458 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    My attraction usually is connected to features than size. Curves over skinny, I find a face that is slightly plump better than a super skinny face. It's funny women want to be skinny yet most of plastic surgery for skinny people is about adding shape to their bodies.
    7cp9axfp3o48.jpg
    This about the limit of skinny. To lose weight Anymore purposely usually looks like the persons face is dying. I find health a great and sexy feature on a women. And usually you need food to achieve a healthy look. So curves and health trumps a completely tone body anyway.
  • rupertspenser
    rupertspenser Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    saying you like a size is a bit redundant... it doesn't take into account height body shape or any of the many features that make a woman's body desirable...and that's just the physical side of things...
    a ladies personality or her idiosyncrasies are what make her loved and attractive...
    there is a man (or woman) out there that could love and be attracted to every woman.
    personally i prefer an athletic woman with some curves, but i've dated skinny girls and girls that were overweight... it's what's between her ears, that's what makes a woman sexy.
  • baby_firefly_666
    baby_firefly_666 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I think they just pay attention to the butt and boobs to be honest lol
  • faithyang
    faithyang Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Well where I come from, the men do not go near a woman who isn't at least an American size 0. Else she is considered fat. Hell, when I was a size 2 my friends (the ones who originate from my country of birth) still called me fat! :neutral: Its probably because in general the men where I come from tend to be somewhat lean in general so they expect the women to be smaller than them...which presents a major problem obviously.

• lushers80
    lushers80 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Ok, so not sure how US sizes compare to UK sizes, but for me a UK size 12-16 is very attractive, 18 and 10 can be ok, smaller than 10 just because a school boy physique. All IMO
  • rupertspenser
    rupertspenser Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    faithyang wrote: »
    Well where I come from, the men do not go near a woman who isn't at least an American size 0. Else she is considered fat. Hell, when I was a size 2 my friends (the ones who originate from my country of birth) still called me fat! :neutral: Its probably because in general the men where I come from tend to be somewhat lean in general so they expect the women to be smaller than them...which presents a major problem obviously.

A size 2???
    you need new friends! and they are wrong!
    how tall are you?? i can't imagine anyone that's a size to approaching fat!!!
  • faithyang
    faithyang Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    faithyang wrote: »

A size 2???
    you need new friends! and they are wrong!
    how tall are you?? i can't imagine anyone that's a size to approaching fat!!!

I can see why a size 2 sounds really small but I'm quite petite. I'm around 5"2. :smile:
    US size 2 is UK/AU size 6-8 depending on the manufacturer.

But yeah I know! When I was a teen this was a big issue for me because I was constantly made fun of for not being a stick insect and having a non-tubular size. It's not uncommon to see girls with the size 00 (UK size 2) being spruiked as 'normal' by guys - which is just disgusting.

Don't worry not all my friends are like that! I've got plenty of friends who love each other the way we are...but its just that small segment of friends I have from that pointy end who seem to not realise that size doesn't equate strictly to beauty. :smiley:

@lushers80 that is usually true for the taller girls, but if you're a petite girl a size 10 may be a little chubby - or by the above crazy standards I just described - obese. *eye roll on the obese part*