Dvd recommendations???

Options
Hi,
I am thinking about buying a workout dvd but there are so many to choose from!
Out of curiousity what dvd would people tried? Whats to stay away from or try?
Thanks ☺️

Replies

• 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Try before you buy. There are hundreds if not thousands of videos on youtube, all free. Why not try a few of those to see which you like. Fitness Blender is a good one to check out. They do every type of exercise. If you want walking exercises, Leslie Sansone is a good one to check out
  • Maquillage_
    Maquillage_ Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Nearly every DVD you can buy is available on youtube for free! I quite like Jillian Micheal's 30 Day shred, but hate doing the same workout over and over so I usually mix it up with other workouts. I've recently downloaded pretty much all the 10 minute solution videos. I've been in a bit of a rut exercise wise because I'm trying to really nail down the diet end of things, so I figured 10 minutes is better than nothing! Some are nice and easy, but some leave me panting too! I've heard great things about T25, but I haven't tried it so I wouldn't really be able to comment, but people claim to get amazing results from it so it's worth checking out.
    If you like pilates, Blogilates is an amazing youtube channel! Casey has so many videos, they're fun to do and there's a video of every time length so you can never come up with an excuse.
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    I love insanity. I'm almost done with my second round of it. Some people will find insanity hurts their joints at first, so maybe try t25 to start. It's a bit easier on the joints and much shorter.
  • anneelisabethkraemer
    anneelisabethkraemer Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Love Jillian michaels 30 day shred, it has three different workouts on the one dvd. I'm also into the 21 day fix workouts--autumn is just annoying enough to motivate me :) on YouTube-blogilates is something to check out. Note-I'm a 26 year old female, not sure what your demographics are. Good luck!
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    Youtube - Jillian Michaels, Bob Harper, FitnessBlender, Blogilates