Need to lose 115 pounds! Anyone at that level want to be on a support team?

Options
2»

Replies

• clarepearhealthkick
    clarepearhealthkick Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have about 130lbs to lose... feel free to add me- I need as much support as possible!!
    Clare
  • danielleeu
    danielleeu Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar place as you. I'm trying to lose 80 pounds (though 100 would be better for my BMI). I currently weigh 217.2 pounds and I'm just over 5 feet tall. Feel free to add me! Friends (in the same boat especially) make the journey a little easier. :smiley:
  • ForMe2No
    ForMe2No Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I was on MFP last year but didn't have any friends. Trying to get back in and make it stick this time. Could use all the motivation and support I can get. I've lost 12lbs and have about 100 more to go. I'm on a 40 day streak with logging and I log everything and my diary is open.
  • BarrettCanDoIt2012
    BarrettCanDoIt2012 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    All welcome to Add me just over 40 days back and this time feels different. I have lost 14 lbs so far. I am at 256 and under 200 is my short term goal. I remember feeling so great at 155 but I was in my twenties so not sure what my longterm goal weight is.
  • madisonreneem961
    madisonreneem961 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've got a goal of around a 100 lbs! I'd love some support since I've quite a few times since starting
  • Shawnieim
    Shawnieim Posts: 3 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hi! my goal is to lose 115 lbs too. I just started but an down 1 lbs - yea! I'd be glad to offer support
  • NatashaWojdylak
    NatashaWojdylak Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm almost 39 years old and I'm 270 lbs my health isn't very good ...I have 2 bad knees since I was very young and I just had knee surgery a week ago...I have a very bad back from 3 car accidents so I try to exercise but it causes me to flare up so I can only watch my calorie intake... Before starting this goal two weeks ago I hardly ate anything I would go all day without eating until supper time...now I am eating 3 times a day plus a snack with most of the time is fruit... It is great to have others who r trying to lose weight also ..if anyone wants to add feel free
  • TamLam99
    TamLam99 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm down 20 with 46 more to go. Will send you a friend request.