breastfeeding and trying to tone up my body

Options
Hello! I'm 7 weeks pp and breastfeeding. Also trying to eat better for me and my baby and get back into working out to get my body toned up. Looking for people with the same objectives as I am! Add me as a friend for motivation and support!

Replies

• jonnie256
    jonnie256 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Add me bae
  • jonnie256
    Options
    Your hot! Would you like to meet up and go out sometime? Message me if so! :)
  • pinkstacymarie
    pinkstacymarie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sorry dude, I'm happily married!!!
  • jonnie256
    Options
  • inked_Calimom82
    inked_Calimom82 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi. Just wanted to say congrats on the baby and yay for breastfeeding! I just recently stopped doing it since my son is getting older and I got mastitis so I decided it was best to quit after about 16mos of breastfeeding. I was afraid after I stopped I would gain a bunch of weight but I finally got the motivation to start eating better and quit soda all together. Haven't seen a lot of pounds come off yet but I'm only a month in and I feel so much better about me and that's what counts. Add me if u need any motivation or support from one mommy to another :) and good luck on your journey.
  • pinkstacymarie
    pinkstacymarie Posts: 5 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Thanks! 16 months of breastfeeding is awesome! I can't give up my sodas. Lol. Glad you're feeling great, keep up the good work!
  • inked_Calimom82
    inked_Calimom82 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Thanks! 16 months of breastfeeding is awesome! I can't give up my sodas. Lol. Glad you're feeling great, keep up the good work!

Your welcome :)
    Thanks I was really glad I was able to do it that long. With my other 2 kids, I couldn't breastfeed any longer than about 2 weeks so this time around was really a blessing. And soooo much easier than bottle feeding lol